We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us and we will either repair / replace it or credit you, subject to the terms below. This policy applies to products bought from Storm in A-G Cup CC.
1. Products not eligible for return
Due to the intimate nature of the products we sell, certain products are not eligible for return, refund, exchange or credit once the garments are purchased.
The following products are not eligible for return, refund, exchange or credit:
- intimates, lingerie, swimwear, bodysuits or underwear;
- gift vouchers;
- products which have been personalised for you unless defective;
- Any sale or marked down products.
2. Products eligible for return
In general, you can return a product to us, provided:
- it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
- it is not missing any accessories or parts;
- it is not listed in section 1 – Products not eligible for return; and
- you return the product within 14 days of purchase provided you are in possession of the original till slip and the item has not been worn or washed.
- After 14 days you can only return defective intimatewear within 6 months of date of purchase.
- After 14 days you can only return defective swimwear within 3 months of date of purchase.
Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will credit you with the purchase price of the product within 8 days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference). Please bear in mind that refunds can take 5 – 10 working days to reflect in your account. We are entitled to refuse a return if the product is returned damaged, not in a re-saleable condition or missing any accessories.
Non intimate products can be exchanged for a different size provided that such variation is available, and is available at the same price as the product originally purchased. If such variation is not immediately available, we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product (or refund you if that is your preference) within 8 days of the return.
We reserve the right to have head office inspect the product to validate your return. Please bear in mind that validation can take 5 – 7 working days.
3. Defective products
We do our best to ensure that the products we offer to you are of a high quality and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section 3:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorised alterations to the product; and
- where the specifications of a product is fit for its intended purpose, does not suit you.
We reserve the right to have head office inspect the product to validate the defect. Please bear in mind that validation can take 5 – 7 working days.
4. Standard Warranty
If you have received a product which turns out to be defective, please notify us as soon as reasonably possible after you become aware of the defect, but in any event within 6 months after purchase with regard to intimate and non-intimate wear and within 3 months with regard to swimwear.
You can do so by returning the product to our stores. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will, at your choice, repair / replace the product (if such repair / replacement is possible) or credit you with the purchase price of the product (or refund you if that is your preference). Credits and refunds are normally handled within 8 days of the return (bear in mind that refunds can take 1-4 working days to reflect in your account). Repairs and replacements could take longer, depending on parts / replacement availability.
Please provide all accessories that were sold with the defective item when you return it to us – regardless of whether you request a repair / replacement or a refund.
We cannot facilitate returns that fall outside of the 6 months.
It is also important to note that it will be in the supplier or manufacturer’s discretion to repair or replace the item, or to refund you. Storm in A-G cup CC is under no obligation to provide you with a credit, repair / replacement for any return logged after six months, as your remedy lies with the supplier or manufacturer.
Wherever you have used a Voucher to purchase a product that you later return for a refund in accordance with this Policy, we cannot refund you in cash for that portion of the purchase price which you paid using the Voucher, but we will issue a credit note.
If you return a defective product to us, but you fail to return all of the accessories that were sold with that product, we are entitled (subject to applicable law) to refuse the return, only to replace the item that you did return, or to estimate the value of the missing accessories and only to credit or refund you in respect of the returned item.